Δείτε gameplay και διαβάστε αναλυτικά τις αλλαγές που έγιναν στη remastered έκδοση
Διάφορες ιστοσελίδες δημοσίευσαν σήμερα τα πρώτα previews, για το Dark Souls: Remastered. Τα previews περιλαμβάνουν επίσης gameplay απ’ την ps4 έκδοση του παιχνιδιού. Εκτός αυτού, διαβάζοντας παρακάτω την λίστα με τις διαφορές μεταξύ τoυ πρότυπου παιχνιδιού και της remastered έκδοσης, θα παρατηρήσετε πως έχουν γίνει κάποιες αλλαγές. Το Dark Souls: Remastered κυκλοφορεί στις 25 Μαΐου για PS4, Switch, Xbox One και PC.
- Dark Souls Remastered will have a 4K resolution with a compatible TV / monitor at 60 frames per second on the Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 Pro, and PC. It will display upscaled 4K resolution on PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One, while the PC version will be native 4K.
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One – 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second.
- On the Switch, it will have a 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second when docked to TV, and 720p resolution at 30fps when in handheld mode.
- The maximum number of players online has increased from 4 to 6.
- The Dried Finger item will be needed to play with 6 players.
- The Dried Finger has been moved from the Painted World of Ariamis level to the Undead Burg merchant to be obtainable earlier in the game. The Dried Finger location in the Painted World has been replaced with a Twin Humanities item.
- Password Matchmaking is now available, similar to Dark Souls 3. When a player is summoned in Password Matchmaking the player level will be synced.
- It’s now easier for friends to be matched with each other. When the guest player’s character level and weapon is higher than that of the host player, the level will be adjusted accordingly.
- Healing items will not be available during PvP with the exception of Estus Flasks. To prevent long and drawn out battles, the number of Estus Flasks is halved for phantoms.
- When a player defeats an invading phantom, their Estus Flask is restored.
- Players can turn on / off global matchmaking.
- Players can now prevent matched Red Phantoms from seeing their “White Sign Soapstone” sign.
- layers can no longer summon ally phantoms consecutively when in combat with enemy phantoms.
- In online play, players who are outside of the host’s parameter range will not be matched with each other (the players can still be matched via Password Matching).
- Three-versus-three and six-player deathmatch have been added.
- Arena battles can also use Password Matching.
- Respawn points will be random.
- Players can select the number of usable items, such as consumable souls or covenant items, to use instead of one at a time as in the original game.
- The number of languages has been increased to the number found in Dark Souls 3.
- A Bonfire has been added next to Vamos the Blacksmith.
- Covenants can be switched at Bonfires.
- Button configuration is available.
- Items will not automatically be registered into an item slot when picked up.
- When the up or down directional pad button is held down, the first item equipped will be selected.
- The online network has been changed from P2P to dedicated servers.